Angio Press® Indications
Enhancement of blood flow in patients diagnosed with Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD, PAOD) Fontaine stages 2, 3. May be used under close medical supervision in cases of extreme deformity of leg, limited gangrene (Fontaine stage 4).
Angio Press® Contraindications
- Known or suspected DVT (deep vein thrombosis)
- Recent skin grafts
- Stroke, myocardial infraction or other acute vascular events three months prior to treatment
- Mild/severe congestive heart failure
- Less than three months after failed crural or pedal bypass
- Huge varicose veins
- No clear prescription from physician
- Patient is not familiar and not trained in using Angio Press®
See the User Manual for additional notes and precautions.