A LETTER TO OUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Our mission is to improve patient health and outcomes. We at Mego Afek are committed to supplying our worldwide customers with the very best treatment systems in a timely and safe manner.
Pneumatic compression therapy for home use can help patients maintain their health while vital clinic and hospital services are unavailable.
Following are the steps we are taking to ensure uninterrupted supply of goods, maintain access for patients to pneumatic compression therapy, and provide a healthy working environment for our employees.
- We are following guidance from the Israel Ministry of Health, the USA Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization (WHO) to mitigate potential risks of infection from COVID-19.
- We are remaining open so that we can continue to provide products and services needed for your patients.
- We have adjusted our manufacturing operations to reduce the number of employees working on site at any one time, to enable social distancing without affecting production capacity.
- We are supporting employee health and hygiene according to the strict instructions set by the Israeli authorities.
- We have asked our distributors to maintain and grow existing stock to ensure uninterrupted service.
- We are implementing social media programs to keep our customers informed and connected, with educational videos and seminars.
What we can all do:
- Practice social distancing and follow quarantine/isolation policies as applicable.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Stay informed.
Together we can help mitigate the effects of COVID-19 and support our patient and medical professional customers.
For general information about COVID-19 please see the World Health Organization (WHO).
Wishing us all good health,
Mego Afek Ac Ltd.