Mego Afek aspires to be a world leader in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of Compression Therapy medical equipment, including equipment for treatment of lymphedema and venous disorders, prevention of deep vein thrombosis, treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease and aesthetic compression therapy equipment.
Our vision is to continue to supply reliable, high quality, user-friendly and efficient products, and most importantly- medical products that address real customer needs, that ease pain and aid in disease prevention.
- We place the customer need in the center, while endeavoring relentlessly toward excellence and professionalism.
- Teamwork and personal responsibility are key values implemented by all employees.
- We set and implement strict quality and performance goals, through continuous monitoring and ongoing improvement process.
- We maintain an intrinsic quality-related corporate culture that is key to our success; we maintain an effective quality management system for meeting statutory and regulatory requirements.
- We ensure employees’ safety, equal opportunity and fair compensation, while embracing different cultures, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations.
Our Health and Safety Commitment
A healthy and hazard-free place to work forms a significant part of Mego Afek’s commitment to its employees. We apply the strictest health, safety and accident prevention criteria in the workplace, to protect our staff, our property and the public from accidents.
Employees at every level are accountable for the company’s overall safety initiatives. Management supports participation in the program by all employees and provides proper equipment, training and procedures. Employees are responsible for following all procedures, working safely, and, wherever possible, improving safety measures. We employ ongoing preventive safety workshops and trainings and continuously improve safety measures to ensure an optimal work environment.
Our Environment and Community Engagement
Based in Northern Israel, Mego Afek is an integral part of the community of Kibbutz Afek and is strongly committed to providing employment opportunities to the benefit of professionals residing in Northern Israel.
Mego Afek’s ecological practices and ongoing initiatives to reduce the manufacturing footprint are key in our commitment to preserving the environment.
Our Supplier Code of Conduct
Our suppliers have been an integral part of the overall success of Mego Afek for over 40 years.
We maintain high standards for conducting business ethically and in accordance with all governmental and industry standards, laws and regulations, as well as our internal policies.
While naturally there are cultural and governance differences around the globe, we expect the same level of ethical conduct of our suppliers and consider these aspects as we establish relationships with our suppliers.